Connect your phone to your TV.
Plug the Anycast dongle into your TVs HDMI port and begin streaming content from your smartphone, tablet or PC to your TV. It features a self-explanatory screen mirroring function as well as DLNA and Airplay® for an almost universal ability to stream media from a compatible device. Through the casting functionality, play YouTube, videos, pictures and an innumerable number of other streaming services straight on your TV. A great solution for those without smart TVs.
- Compatible with iOS®, Android & Windows/Mac®
- Free AllConnect or iMediashare app from iTunes® or Google Play
- Stream or Mirror video and audio to any TV with HDMI
- Powered via USB Micro-B port
- Memory: 128MB DDR3
- Resolution: 1080p, 720p
- Media Sharing: Miracast, DLNA, Airplay® & Airmirror®
- Supported Operating System: Android 4.2+, iOS® 7.0 +, Windows, Mac OS® X
Quick setup steps:
1. Plug anycast to hdmi port and Connect smartphone to anycast wifi ssid
2. Login to Anycast through browser (http://192.168.203.1)
3. Set anycast to now connect to your routers Wi-Fi access point
4. Begin casting!
Note: Digital rights management (DRM) copyright protection prevents apps such as Netflix from being streamed through this device.